Beeline customer can instantly get complete information about the status of utility services for free, using a simple code
Tbilisi, July 17, 2020 – the customers of Beeline, which is a member of the international group “VEON”, Beeline, have the opportunity to instantly get information about electricity, natural gas and water supply services by dialing a simple code from their cell phones. By sending the code *303# from the cell phone, the customer may:
- Check the current balance of utility services
- Request an electronic receipt
- Receive information about the scheduled or unscheduled interruption of electricity, water and natural gas network and the time of resuming supply
- Obtain data about supply interruption for the prompt response
- Upon request, send the meter reading to the company
- Register the cell phone number of the desired subscriber
- Find out the address of the company and the hotline number.
* 303 # service is available for any type of cell phone and does not require downloading of special software.
In case of question please apply to:
About VEON Georgia LLC
“VEON Georgia” LLC (Brand Beeline) (mobile operator) is a member of the leading international telecommunication and Internet service provider VEON Group, which headquarters in Amsterdam. VEON shares are listed on NASDAQ (USA) and Euronext Amsterdam stock exchanges. VEON provides voice, fixed, data and Internet services to more than 210 million customers worldwide, in 10 different countries worldwide. Beeline has been operating on the Georgian market since 2007 and provides to its 1.3 million customers 2G GSM 900 / 1800MHz, 3G 2100 MHz and 4G/LTE 800 MHz services. For more information visit: www.beeline.ge; for information about VEON Group visit: www.veon.com